Download the questions as a .pdf (for printing) or
copy and paste them (for editing) from the list below.
See this post for 10 ideas on how to use these questions.
- Have you ever been on a blind date? Would you consider going on one (again)?
- What’s the most romantic thing anyone’s ever
done for you?
- What do you look for in a partner?
- Who is your favourite celebrity couple? Do you think they will still be together in five years?
- Has anything funny or embarrassing ever happened to you on a date? If so, what?
- What do you think of when you hear the word “romance”?
- Think about your perfect date: where would you go? What would you do? Who would you be with?
- Who do you think should pay on a first date?
- What’s the best advice you’ve received about
- Who’s the happiest couple you know? What’s their secret?
- Have you ever been on a double date? Would you consider going on one (again)?
- What do you think about the way Hollywood portrays romance?
- When should you tell someone you love them?
- Fran Lebowitz said, “it would be impossible to fall in love with someone that you really saw.” What do you think she meant? Do you agree?
- What’s the difference between loving someone and being in love with them, in your opinion?
- Can there be a perfect relationship?
- Is online dating a good way to meet
someone special, in your opinion?
- Are there any rules you follow when you go on a first date? If so, can you tell us what they are?
- Do you believe in love at first sight? Has it ever happened to you?
- What do you think makes a good date?
Here are some interesting (and, hopefully, semi-permanent!) online articles and websites I’ve found. Have a look through and see if there’s one that might interest your class. If you have any other suggestions about more sites or articles I could include here, please let me know.
- Waving robotic crab arm attracts females
Beautifully-titled article from the BBC.