Download the questions as a .pdf (for printing) or
copy and paste them (for editing) from the list below.
See this post for 10 ideas on how to use these questions.
- What do you think of when you hear the word, “food”?
- How many times do you eat out in a month? Where do you like to go?
- What’s your favourite kind of food to take away?
- Do you prefer to use recipes when you cook or to improvise?
- How much do you spend on food in a typical week? What do you usually buy?
- What’s your favourite thing to eat? When do you usually eat it?
- Do you prefer to eat three square meals a day,
or do you snack a lot?
- What do you usually have for breakfast?
- Are there any kinds of food that you don’t enjoy eating? Whatʼs wrong with them?
- Whoʼs the fussiest eater you know? Are you very particular about your food?
- How important is food in your life?
- Do you prefer starters and main courses, or
main courses and desserts? Why?
- What’s the last thing you cooked? What was it like?
- Who’s the best cook in your family? Who’s the worst?
- What kind of food would you most like to try?
- What’s the best thing you’ve eaten this week? What’s the worst?
- Would you eat any food that had been genetically modified? Why/ Why not?
- Do you try to buy organic produce?
- Do you think the world will ever run out of
food? Why/ Why not?
- What’s the longest you’ve ever been without food? What was it like?
- Digesting a cheese fondue
Slightly gruesome video and accompanying article from New Scientist TV, suggesting that alcohol really slows down digestion!