Download the questions as a .pdf (for printing) or
copy and paste them (for editing) from the list below.
See this post for 10 ideas on how to use these questions.
- What do you think of when you hear the word “hobbies”?
- Did you have any hobbies when you were a child? What were they?
- What are your hobbies now?
- What’s the most dangerous hobby you can think of? Would you like to give it a go?
- What’s the most common hobby in your family? What do you think of it?
- What are the most popular things to do in your country? Which ones do you enjoy?
- What activity would you most like to try in the
- What’s the difference between a hobby and a sport?
- Have you ever made money from a hobby? Would you like to?
- What’s the strangest hobby you’ve heard of?
- Do you think people need hobbies?
- Have you ever been to a convention where
you met other hobbyists? Would you like to?
- Should language-learning be fun? Can it be a hobby?
- What’s the most expensive hobby you can think of? Would you like to try it?
- When you were a child, were you an indoor or an outdoor person ? What about now?
- Would you like to spend more or less time a week on your hobbies?
- What got you interested in your hobbies?
- How would your life be different if you gave
up your favourite hobby?
- Are your family proud of your hobby or a little embarrassed?
- What advice would you give someone who wanted to take up your favourite hobby?