Download the questions as a .pdf (for printing) or
copy and paste them (for editing) from the list below.
See this post for 10 ideas on how to use these questions.
- Do you ever sing in the shower? If so, what do you sing? If not, why not?
- When do you normally listen to music?
- Who are your favourite bands or musicians? What do you like most about them?
- Have you ever been in a band? Would you like to be in a band now?
- What types of music do you love the most?
- Which instrument would you most like to play? Why?
- Are there any kinds of music you really
dislike? Which ones and why?
- What was the last concert or gig you went to?
- What are your all-time favourite songs? What’s so great about them?
- Do you prefer intimate gigs or stadium concerts? Why?
- What do you think of when you hear the word “music”?
- Do you have quite conservative taste or do you prefer more experimental music?
- Does your taste in music reflect your personality?
- Have you ever made a mixtape for anyone? If so, who? Did they enjoy it?
- Would you illegally download music?
- Would you prefer to marry a musician, an astronaut, a banker, or a politician? Who would you most prefer to date?
- What’s the first album you bought?
- What’s the last piece of music you bought?
- Which format do you prefer to listen to? Why?
- How different is your taste in music to that of your parents?