Download the questions as a .pdf (for printing) or
copy and paste them (for editing) from the list below.
See this post for 10 ideas on how to use these questions.
- How long do you spend shopping in a typical week?
- What kinds of thing do you usually buy?
- Where do you go if you want to treat yourself?
- Where do you like to shop for groceries?
- Who would you most like to go shopping with? Why?
- Do you do a lot of window shopping? What kinds of shop window do you like to look in?
- If you were a multi-millionaire, what would you most like to buy?
- Is it better to shop online?
- What’s the most expensive thing you’ve ever seen in a shop? Were you tempted to buy it?
- What’s the best thing you’ve bought?
- What was your favourite shop when you were a child?
- Bo Derek said, “whoever said money can’t buy happiness simply didn’t know where to go shopping.” Can money buy happiness?
- What’s the best gift you’ve bought someone?
- Do you tend to spend money like there’s no
tomorrow, or are you quite frugal?
- What’s the last luxury item you bought?
- Why are some people shopaholics?
- Who buys the best presents in your family?
- What would you sell if you were a shopkeeper?
- Have you ever worked in a shop? Would you
- Which city would you most like to go shopping in? Why?