Download the questions as a .pdf (for printing) or
copy and paste them (for editing) from the list below.
See this post for 10 ideas on how to use these questions.
- How will the world be different in 50 years’ time?
- What do you think will still be the same?
- What would you like to be doing 10 years from now?
- Would you take medicine to help you live for 500 years? Why/ Why not?
- How might your children’s lives be different from yours? What about your children’s children?
- What do you think is the secret to a long life?
- What are you most looking forward to as you
- Which older people do you most admire? What do you like best about them?
- What do you fear most about growing older? What can you do about it?
- Are you helping or hindering your future self by what you’re doing now? Why?
- Would you like to be able to predict the future? Why/ why not?
- Have you ever had your fortune told? Did the predictions come true?
- Do you believe in fortune-telling?
- Where do you think you’ll be in five or ten
years’ time? What will you be doing?
- What about in twenty years’ time?
- Would you prefer to travel 100 years into the past or 100 years into the future? Why?
- Which celebrities from today do you think will still be famous in 100 years’ time?
- How do you think your hometown will have changed in 100 years’ time?
- Who do you think is better at predicting the future: weather forecasters, astrologers or science fiction writers? Why?
- Do you think humanity will ever settle on other planets? Why/ Why not?